Many of signs possible appear on the , including:
- A death cross (MA50 crosses down of MA200) might happen in this month.
- Price gets rejected MA200 and moves sideways.
- is relatively low in comparison to last July-August 2019.
- TRIX6 gets rejected 0 lines and crosses down of its MA8 (my indicator).
Support areas for buying back BTC:
- Local support at around $7,500.
- Weekly MA50 at around $6,600.
Explain more about my ' Triple + MAs indicator':
- TRIX6 indicates the short-term direction of an asset.
- TRIXs and their MAs crossing can generate bullish/bearish signals.
- is a lagging indicator but multiple TRIXs and their MAs act as a leading indicator.
- The 'Zero lines' is a frontier of positive/negative trends.
BTC made a crazy 37% pump on a day that had a death cross. This pump did not follow technical analysis, but it gave a very good profit for those rides the wave.