Here is my analysis of the current EVMOS chart. (13.07.2022)
I clearly see two scenarios upcoming in next 24hours:
- The one, with a potential pull-back to $2.52 and a range between with the 0.382 fibo zone that will be defended and need to be reached ( ).
- The bear one: new short-term consolidation will be between .
More elements need to be taken into consideration:
- US CPI announcement, with a 9.1% yearly-basis . It has already (and even before the announcement) impacted EUR/USD but repercussions on cryptocurrencies market could be spread later.
- HIGH STAKING APR , with more than 460% APR at the moment (almost 13,000% APY), EVMOS is actually doing some inflationary mechanisms. In their whitepaper section tokenomics, they said a 75k tokens daily issuance, but numbers could be wrong. There are 25M EVMOS staked, at 460% apr , meaning 460/365.25= 1.26% daily = 315,000 tokens generated per day. It is more than 4 times the issuance announced! All you can expect is a consequent selling pressure with that.
- UNCLAIM FAIRDROP, representing 75M EVMOS still to be claimed. From August 1st, they will start to decrease claims until 30st September. It will maintain a non-issuance & diluted supply, that push buying support in the short-term.
- Project behind: EVMOS is the Ethereum Virtual-Machine on Cosmos HUB. As a comparison title, Cosmos HUB is less democratized than Polkadot (in all aspects, even if I am a big Atom believer). And yet, Polkadot's EVM (Acala) is still dumping ($100M Mcap against $400M for Evmos).
In my perception, Evmos is overrated at the moment. Their tokenomics is clearly inflationary and I can't even imagine such a project in this situation with a Mcap at $1b+ by the end of the year (if price maintains at $2, that will be the Mcap according to their current supply issuance & vesting).
Short-term analysis (until August), I think Evmos will oscillate between depending on trends.
By the end of the year, I am expecting Evmos at $1 or even less.
I am definitely waiting for their biggest issuance between year 1 and 2 to reload a bigger bag ;)
And you, what's your thoughts!
Les informations et les publications ne sont pas destinées à être, et ne constituent pas, des conseils ou des recommandations en matière de finance, d'investissement, de trading ou d'autres types de conseils fournis ou approuvés par TradingView. Pour en savoir plus, consultez les Conditions d'utilisation.