(INVITE ONLY indicator. Access to all my indicators for a symbolic 1€/day subscription + FREE WEEK TRIAL)
Please don't post comment to ask for unlock... if you want to try it out, simply follow the link at the bottom and trigger your trial !
Code is available via INVITE ONLY and can only be unlocked by subscription plan.
THE PRICING IS FOR ALL MY INDICATOR AND IS A SYMBOLIC 1€/DAY + A FREE 1 WEEK TRIAL so you'll be sure not to get caught into something you don't like ! Only something you use daily !
Subscriptions are handled by Paypal and you can choose billing cycle from standard monthly payment to as low as the 1€ daily billing. Recurrent payments that you can stop at ANY TIME.
To get your access visit : http://pro-indicators.com/subscription
PRO MOMENTUM IS BASED ON MY OWN SECRET MOMENTUM FORMULA + A SMART SIGNAL ALGORITHM :
Everyone likes RSI for its fast and no lag response to prices, but of course this brings its own inconvenience, is ofter harsh and hard to filter when it's noisy. There's also a lot of people that like MACD, that's the opposite, this one uses averaging to smooth things ! Of course the result is clean but this is at the big cost of excessive lag introduction.. is alway too late ! I wanted to have somthing right in the middle... no to harsh and not too laggy.. Here comes PRO Momentum's exclusive formula. But no worries if you're into you'll be able to use it anyway !
Cause the heart of this indicator is not just its formula.. its more about the core algorythm that reads it and trigger out signals. Of course this algorithm is way more complicated than just searching for overbought/oversold or divergences like most others will.
This one is also (as Sinewave) the result of 3 years of fine tuning and the filter algorithm is almost 500 codelines of complex conditions ! This is nearly a built-in strategy in itself.
The indicator is not just giving buy/sell signals, it also detects two additional, and very important informations about momentum :
- Overbough/Oversold conditions (highlighted on specific bars not like a simple would do when its above 80 or below 20)...
- Overload conditions which is slightly different from overbough/sold. Its actually the precise point where the momentum is reaching exhaustion and is likely to reverse at short term, or it will need to take stops in order to continue. That second part is really important. Cause Overloads will be key momentum level where two different things can happen. Market can eitherl fail and probably return to previous supports/resistances, or, market succeed to break a key level to chase stops above it. Having these signals on chart is really lifesaving sometimes ! Specially to assess the potential risk of false breakouts.
Aside from PRO Momentum itself, there also another important thing to talk about, it's the Sinewave/Momentum integration. That's a very nice couple out there ! One filling the gaps of the other. Of cource cycle analysis an momentum tend to give signals with the same timing, but their sources are totally uncorrelated wich makes them cumulative. Not like adding a to an which are basically two different calculation of the same thing ! The quick exemple above shows very well how the couple can work using Sinewave's rules and strategy and simply adding a Momentum layer there to help confirming (or contradict sometimes) the signals.
Allright folks ! Hope I caught your interest with these indicators !
Don't hesitate to comment as well if you have any question suggestion or review to shar
- Volatility squeeze detection algo. (when momentum is very tightened right before a momentum bust)
- 8 new complex patterns added to the filter algoritm.
- improved the computation for a faster plotting.
- INTRODUCED THE PDF USER MANUAL (click here to download it)
You now have everything needed to take the best out of these indicators !
Also added a visual text message to signal if current bar is overbought/sold another option does the same for Overloads (you can turn this feature off via the settings).
Darj version should be released soon for those who use the TradingView's dark theme !
Check my profile's script folder to find them.
Just for the record, the daily 1€ settlement resulted in a 0,27€ Paypal commission… This is 27% taken away ! I like Paypal but not enough to give away a third ! Weekly payments were also crazy high with 12% commissions.. Only the monthly basis goes down to 5% fees. That’s the reason why I just killed the daily/weekly options. But to get over this, I’ll offer partial refund based on daily basis. So for exemple if you want to stop the subscription after a week you’ll be refunded for the amount of days left to the month you paid.
No worries I’m not trying to trap people here, its just that I couldn’t handle the crazy high fees from Paypal for these small amounts.