Each trade comes with its stop-loss and take-profit to enforce a proportional risk/reward profile.
The strategy uses a mix of Moving Average based setups to define the buy-signal.
- The Moving Average (200) is above the Moving Average (100), which prevents from buying when the uptrend is already in its late stages
- The Moving Average (9) is above the Moving Average (100), indicating that the coin is not in a downtrend.
- The price crossing above the Moving Average (9) confirms the potential upside used to fire the buy order.
Each entry comes with a stop-loss and a take-profit in a ratio of 1-to-1. After over 400 backtests, we opted for a 3% TP and 3% SL, which provides the best results.
The strategy is optimized on a 1-hour time frame.
The Advantages of this strategy are:
- It offers the possibility of adjusting the size of the position proportionally to the confidence in the possibilities that an uptrend will eventually form.
- Low drawdowns. On average, the percentage of trades in profit is above 60%, and the stop-loss equal to the take-profit reduces the overall risk.
- This strategy returned good returns both with trading pairs with Fiat/stable coins and with BTC . Considering the mixed trends that cryptocurrencies experienced during 2020 vs BTC , this strengthens the strategy's reliability.
The strategy assumes each order to trade 20% of the available capital and pyramids the entries up to 7 times.
A trading fee of 0.1% is taken into account. The fee is aligned to the base fee applied on Binance, which is the largest cryptocurrency exchange.
Dans le plus pur esprit de TradingView, l'auteur de ce texte l'a publié en open-source, afin que les traders puissent le comprendre et le vérifier. Bravo à l'auteur ! Vous pouvez l'utiliser gratuitement, mais la réutilisation de ce code dans une publication est régie par les règles internes. Vous pouvez le mettre en favori pour l'utiliser sur un graphique.