- length : 14
- Timeframes: 5, 15, 60, 240
- OB/OS zones : 70 & 30
- Repaint mode: enabled
- Display lines: enabled
- Display screener: enabled
- Convergence warnings: timeframes 1, 2 & 3
- Repaint mode : Disabling it makes the indicator wait for the current candle to close before to change its value
- Display lines: Allows you to disable lines drawings, in order to move the screener on your main chart for example.
- Display screener: Allows you to disable the screener, in order to use lines only
- OB/OS convergences warnings : Allows you to select which timeframe(s) must be taken into consideration for convergence signals (Selected timeframes can be distinguished in the screener, followed by a * char in the timeframes column)
Note The version of this tool is available here
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.