It provides fantastic accuracy in anticipating trend reversals and works perfectly as a timing indicator.
Thus it increases patience skills on the market and helps traders enter and exit in the markets at the right moment.
The adaptability of TD sequential is also part of its strength.
It can be applied to any timeframe and any asset class to the point that it will fit your profile, whether you are a day trader or a long-term investor.
Its market-timing accuracy is ensured by:
- Momentum with Price Flip and TD Setup
- Trending with TD Countdown and TD Setup Trend
- Exhaustion points with Sequential, Aggressive and Combo thirteen’s
The indicator combines 3 different countdowns to identify exhaustion points:
- Sequential (Identify trend fading)
- Aggressive (For higher trading frequency)
- Combo (Identify prospective turning points following an abrupt price movement)
Each countdown ends on Fibonacci number 13.
Countdown extension to Fibonacci number 55 is also available in separate indicators:
This is a private indicator:
Access is granted to anyone who supports my work.
For more details, I invite you to visit my profile and my signature section.
- Price flip is a signal of a potential reverse:
. - TD Price Flip: A TD Price Flip occurs when the market records a close less than the close four bars before, immediately followed by a close greater than the close four bars earlier.
. - TD Price Flip: A TD Price Flip occurs when the market records a close greater than the close four bars earlier, immediately followed by a close less than the close four bars earlier.
- Setup filters out the signals, that is, it identifies where a new trend starts and when there is only a correction within the current trend:
. - TD Buy Setup: After a TD Price Flip, there must be nine consecutive closes; each one less than the corresponding close four bars earlier.
. - TD Sell Setup: After a TD Price Flip, there must be nine consecutive closes, each one greater than the corresponding close four bars earlier.
- Countdown calculates the trend length to identify the moment of its fading and the emerging of a new cycle, Price flip element. Once TD Setup is complete, TD Countdown can begin, from the close of bar nine of TD Setup (inclusive), according to the following rules:
. - The pattern contains 34 bars in total.
. - It doesn’t have to be a consecutive sequence of 13 bars.
. - Sequential = Count only increase if the bars close higher/lower or equal to the high /low of the close 2 bars earlier.
. - Aggressive = Count only increase if the bars high/low is higher/lower or equal to the high/low 2 bars earlier.
. - Combo = Count only increase if the bars:
. # Close higher/lower or equal to the high /low of the close 2 bars earlier.
. # Close higher/lower to the close of the previous bars
. # Have a high /low that is higher/lower or equal to the high/low of the previous bar
. # Close higher/lower to the close of the previous countdown number
- TD Setup (nine consecutive closes; each one less/greater than the corresponding close four bars earlier): Counts are represented by numbers from 1 to 9
. - GREEN display = sell setup
. - RED display = buy setup
- Perfected/Unperfected Setup:
. - RED character 9 display = Perfected buy setup
. - GREEN character 9 display = Perfected sell setup
. - GRAY character 9 display = Unperfected buy/sell setup
- Nested 9 (Visual indication to determine when a previous countdown becomes nested):
. - RED character bracketed 9 display = Perfected buy setup with nested countdown taking place
. - GREEN character bracketed 9 display = Perfected sell setup with nested countdown taking place
. - GRAY character bracketed 9 display = Unperfected buy/sell setup with nested countdown taking place
- TDST Levels ( TD Setup Trend level helps to determine the underlying directional bias):
. - TDST Support is a GREEN dotted line (Formed after valid sell setup)
. - TDST Resistance is a RED dotted line (Formed after valid buy setup)
- Countdowns (calculates the trend length to identify the moment of its fading and the emerging of a new cycle): Countdowns are represented by circled numbers from ① to ⑫.
. - Sequential = compares the current close with the low two bars earlier for a potential buy, and compares the current close with the high two bars earlier for a prospective sell
. # Green display for a
. # Green S13 with Down arrow = end of countdown (potential sell point)
. # Red display for a
. # Red S13 with UP arrow = end of countdown (potential buy point)
. - Aggressive = compares the low with the low two price bars earlier during the TD Buy Countdown phase for a potential buy, and compares the high with the high two price bars earlier, during the TD Sell Countdown process for a prospective sell
. # Green display for a
. # Blue A13 with Down arrow = end of countdown (potential sell point)
. # Red display for a
. # Blue A13 with UP arrow = end of countdown (potential buy point)
. - Combo = waits for a TD Setup to finish, and then begins the TD Countdown, from bar one of the preceding TD Setup onward.
. # Green display for a
. # Gold C13 with Down arrow = end of countdown (potential sell point)
. # Red display for a
. # Gold A13 with UP arrow = end of countdown (potential buy point)
- Countdowns Completion delay (countdown completion is delayed until conditions are met or cancellation occurs)
. - RED character + display for countdown
. - GREEN character display + for countdown
- Countdowns Cancellation
. - RED character x display = countdown cancellation (Low above TDST resistance or new sell setup recorded)
. - GREEN character x display = countdown cancellation (high below TDST support or new buy setup recorded)
. - GRAY character x display = nested / countdown cancellation
Available Programmable alerts
- Setup Long Completed
- Bear Trend Triggered
- Bear Trend Exhaustion Point
- Setup Short Completed
- Bull Trend Triggered
- Bull Trend Exhaustion Point
- Price Flip Bars = Number of Bars to generate a Price Flip
- Setup Upper Limit = upper limit to generate a valid Setup
- Setup Range Source= (Open/Close/HL ( high-Low ))
- Display type countdown 1-12 (Sequential/Aggressive/Combo)
- Countdown 1-12 Type (Normal/Nested)
- Show/Hide Countdown 1-12
- Show/Hide Setup
- Show/Hide S13
- Show/Hide A13
- Show/Hide C13
- Strict Setup
- Strict Countdown
- Strict S13
- Strict A13
- Flex C13 option
- Small-Cap: Price Flip will be more sensitive even if there is no price change
- Fix: Unchecked Parameters Show Setup/Countdown display issue.
- Fix: C13 Sell alert.
- Label: MATHR3E TDX-3.2
Fix: Strict A13 accuracy combined with precision levels
Label: MATHR3E TDX-3.3
Label: MATHR3E TDX-3.4
Fix: TDST Lines are now calculated based on True Low / True High from completed setups.
Other options (HL/open/close) have been removed in order to free variables for other features.
New: Parameter "Ignore TDST Lines" to allow countdown continuation beyond TDST line violation
New: Parameter "Sequential Termination" Fine-tune the Sequential bar 13 ending condition
New: Parameter "Aggressive Termination" Fine-tune the Aggressive bar 13 ending condition
Fix: Parameter CountDown Precision: update on the rule. (more details on my Patreon page)
Fix: Strict S13: update on the rule. (more details on my Patreon page)
Fix: Strict A13: update on the rule. (more details on my Patreon page)
Fix: Show S13/A13/C13 parameters have been removed. They are still available in the Style Tab in the setting menu.
- Upgraded: Pinescript V4
- New: Parameter (Setup location): Move setups above/below bars in on clic // options= mixed, above, below
- New: Parameter (Extend TDST Lines) to continue/stop TDST lines beyond its violation
- Sequential Termination parameter renaming Regular=>Flex
- Aggressive Termination parameter renaming Regular=>H/L
- Alert variables removed. Single alerts still available
New: Setup Extension and countdown resets
New: Strict S13 is now correlated to the Sequential Termination.
Fix: Countdowns cancellation display character X position
New: Special Feature to find hidden exhaustion points
Upgraded: Pinescript V5
Now works as companion indicator for MATHR3E DASHBAORD
New: Track up to 3 nested countdowns with level display option
New: Option to Trigger coundowns on Entrapped Setup
New: Option to Trigger coundowns on Compressed Setup
New: Option Strict Combo 01 (default No)
New: Option for Countdowns Recycle when Setup is in Multiplier Range (E)
New: Display/Hide Nested points
Fix: Setup Multiplier
Fix: Setup Ranges
⬛ Access to MATHR3E Indicators 📈🔓:
L'accès à ce script est limité aux utilisateurs autorisés par l'auteur et nécessite généralement un paiement. Vous pouvez l'ajouter à vos favoris, mais vous ne pourrez l'utiliser qu'après avoir demandé et obtenu l'autorisation de son auteur. Contactez MATHR3E pour plus d'informations, ou suivez les instructions de l'auteur ci-dessous.
TradingView ne suggère pas de payer pour un script et de l'utiliser avant d'avoir 100% confiance en son auteur et de comprendre son fonctionnement. Dans de nombreux cas, vous pouvez trouver gratuitement une bonne alternative open-source dans nos Scripts communautaires.
Les informations et les publications ne sont pas destinées à être, et ne constituent pas, des conseils ou des recommandations en matière de finance, d'investissement, de trading ou d'autres types de conseils fournis ou approuvés par TradingView. Pour en savoir plus, consultez les Conditions d'utilisation.
Access to Indicator 📈🔓: https://www.patreon.com/MATHR3E/
Avertissement : Veuillez lire avant de demander l'accès.