- Show or hide pre-market high and lows (the pre-market high & lows are hidden by default)
- Show or hide the 1-hour 20 line (hidden by default, as this is more uncommon than the 1-hour 50 line for potential support or resistance)
- Show or hide the 1-hour 50 line
- Show or hide the lines (the 50% line is hidden by default)
- Option to allow the lines to start out the first few minutes of market open to use the pre-market high & low. Once the stock/security price breaks either the pre-market high or pre-market low, it reverts to using the day's high and low. This only works on chart timeframes under the daily time frame.
All customizable settings have a help/info window. Please refer to the help/info window, if you're unsure of what a setting does what. Also, note that I wrote and published this script after market close, so I haven't had the chance to check/test if everything works, which can only be fully verified during market open hours (for non-crypto securities).
* Please note that this script is in its early beta stage and there could be bugs. This is being provided as is and the information provided by this script is meant for informational/entertainment purposes only.
Les informations et les publications ne sont pas destinées à être, et ne constituent pas, des conseils ou des recommandations en matière de finance, d'investissement, de trading ou d'autres types de conseils fournis ou approuvés par TradingView. Pour en savoir plus, consultez les Conditions d'utilisation.