I received a ton of requests for this script so I decided to share it
I did it for a client who didn't want to pay (you can all blame... or even thank him for this script) in the end and I don't want to sell it on my website.
Not because it's not interesting but because my website will be a place to showcase and rent the Algorithm Builders mostly
What is it about?
Basically, it shows how you could convert a plotshape into a label.new object. Very interesting if you want someday to convert your V3 script into V4
With this script, it shows that you can in V4 (but couldn't do in V3) do the followings :
- change dynamically the size (from tiny to huge) of any object
- change dynamically the text (from whatever to whatever) of any object
Screenshot of the user interface
Other use cases
I did it with the Trend Direction but could work with anything really.
- Any indicator with a visual signal. You can know personalized from a user interface the text, size and also the vertical shift. I didn't do it for that one but label.new takes a (x,y) coordinates so playing with y is fairly easy to achieve a dynamic vertical shift
- Even with this script Plotchar-How-to-draw-external-symbols-on-a-chart/ but would require to be updated with a label.new object and with a shape.none parameter so that we'll only see the icon/symbol displayed
- The colors also can be change dynamically using presets Presets-Selector-FRIDAY-NIGHT-CHALLENGE/. If you have an indicator showing a BULLISH and a BEARISH signal, then you could, for instance, configure colors presets according to the timeframe of the chart or the indicator input, etc (sky is the limit ^^)
Be sure to hit the thumbs up at it motivates me to research what Pinescript can offer and share with the community
- I'm an officially approved PineEditor/LUA/MT4 approved mentor on codementor. You can request a coaching with me if you want and I'll teach you how to build kick-ass indicators and strategies
Jump on a 1 to 1 coaching with me
- You can also hire for a custom dev of your indicator/strategy/bot/chrome extension/python
⭐️ Listed as "TradingView Trusted Pine Programmer"
⏩ Course: best-trading-indicator.com/pages/concepts
Dans le véritable esprit de TradingView, l'auteur de ce script l'a publié en open-source, afin que les traders puissent le comprendre et le vérifier. Bravo à l'auteur! Vous pouvez l'utiliser gratuitement, mais la réutilisation de ce code dans une publication est régie par le règlement. Vous pouvez le mettre en favori pour l'utiliser sur un graphique.
Les informations et les publications ne sont pas destinées à être, et ne constituent pas, des conseils ou des recommandations en matière de finance, d'investissement, de trading ou d'autres types de conseils fournis ou approuvés par TradingView. Pour en savoir plus, consultez les Conditions d'utilisation.