Example primarily focuses on:
• creating a simple function to get a time offset value
• using the offset to set drawing locations in the future
• how to properly set up and manipulate line positions
Extras ( end of script ):
• inclusion of vertical lines for visualising start and end points using the time offsets
• inclusion of label to read out the current...
A drawing library that contains the hray() function, which draws a horizontal ray/s with an initial point determined by a specified condition. It plots a ray until it reached the price. The function let you control the visibility of historical levels and setup the alerts.
█ HORIZONTAL RAY FUNCTION
hray(condition, level, color,...
It's been a while :) but still on holidays and working on the website. I'll resume the scripts sharing shortly once I'll get back home
For today, I wanted to share a very useful script that is going to make you a top of money 100% guaranteed and you'll even have a Lamborghini delivered at your place by tomorrow... (imagine some followers would...