market fail to break support many times and also break higher hign and give an confirmation , I'M BUYING
first retest of support and tendance indicate that we are going for the second one if it's break with volume we wait for confirmation and sell , if not buy
After the week-end comes the times to buy GOLD ,enjoy!!
As i said ,we are at a strong support in 4H , we must watch the volume to enter the market!!
correction have been made and strong signal of rejection is given , it's will probaly go down , just waiting for break of the line and sell , aiming for 1750 TP
today i offeryou my analysis of GOLD in H4, you will find all what you need in graph ,hope it's help you.