Sharing one more strategy after getting good feedback on my earlier published strategy.
This is simple volatility stop strategy where in we are using VStop as entry and exit point.
Again smart traders can add MA to decide the trend and can avoid trading in opposite direction of trend which will help them to minimize loss...
Simple Price Action + Bollinger Band Strategy
Buy Setup --------
- Price closes below Bollinger Band
- Last candle closes in green, confirming bulls have returned
- Buy trade is taken
Short Setup --------
- Price closes above Bollinger Band
- Last candle closes in red , confirming bears have returned
- Short trade is taken
Strategy open for suggestions and updation
Sharing the simple trend following trading strategy, traders can add their own rules in this, to minimise the losses and maximise the profits. Like below.
1. Go long only if price is above 189 days EMA/SAM
2. Exit position when high or low of previous candle is breached in the opposite direction of the trend.
3. Go long...
This will be useful to check with other NSE stocks and give real time updates on NIFTY trend on top of your stock of interest. The percentage change from previous day and a 3 bar immediate trend has been aggregated to show the trend
Ce site Web utilise des cookies pour vous garantir la meilleure expérience possible sur notre site. Pour en savoir plus sur les cookies, notamment comment les contrôler, veuillez consulter notre Politique relative aux Cookies ..