This Tool is using the concept of
- ATR ( Average True Range )
- Risk Reward Ratio (Money Management method)
- Leverage Position Size Calculation
- Leverage PNL Calculation
- Risk Per Trade money management for calculating the size of position base on Account Balance and Risk
How Position Size and PNL Calculator working?
1) The tool will let user Input time and price that trader are entering the order. Then trader have to select the direction of trade, weather it is long position or short position
2) Next It will use entry price to Calculate the Stoploss price buy Calculating its ATR according to the setting then, then The entry price will be plus/mins by ATR*Multiply to get a Stoploss price
3) then we will * Risk Reward Ratio to the distance of stoploss in order to create Takeprofit price
4) After then the tool will simulate and calculate Initial cost/Initial position size base on your setting, and will display Stoploss Price, Take Profit Price, PNL% of Loss if Stoploss is trigger, PNL% of Gain if Take profit is Trigger and current RR/ PNL%
5) User can adjust the leverage and other setting in Indicator setting
How to use Position Size and PNL Calculator
As it was mention, Position Size and PNL Calculator is just a tool that help trader determine Trading's Position Size, PNL and risk management. Trader must use this tool only as a Position Tracking after you help entry order with your our trading strategy
Les informations et les publications ne sont pas destinées à être, et ne constituent pas, des conseils ou des recommandations en matière de finance, d'investissement, de trading ou d'autres types de conseils fournis ou approuvés par TradingView. Pour en savoir plus, consultez les Conditions d'utilisation.