The strategy is based on a trend-following indicator, which follows the premise that financial markets and individual securities trend just 15% to 30% of the time while grinding through sideways ranges the other 70% to 85% of the time. Williams believed that individuals and institutions tend to collect most of their profits during strongly trending periods.
Although is a very strong tool it has a lot of weak signals and has lag span on entries and exits. We added oscillator and T3CCI to clear market noises and weak signals. Moreover the approach we intoduced to the indicator allows to enter positions and close them earlier than orginal indicator which ensures stronger signals
The strategy supports traditional and cryptocurrency spot, , options and marginal trading exchanges. It works accurately with BTC , USD, USDT, ETH and BNB quote currencies. Best to use with 1D timeframe charts
The strategy can be and should be configured for each particular asset. You can change filters and risk management settings to receive the most advanced accurate alerts
Advantages of this script:
- Good for long and Short positions
- Produces strong long-term entries and closures of positions
- Stable to short-term market fluctutions
- Easy configuration with a user friendly interface
- Backtests show high accuracy around 85.71%
- High Net Profit percentage around 21.26%
- High profit factor around 82.403
How to use?
1. Apply strategy to the trading pair your are interested in at 1D timeframe chart
2. Configure the strategy: change filters values and risk management settings until Strategy tester shows good results according to mathematical expectation
3. Set up a TradingView alert to trigger when strategy conditions are met
4. Strategy will send alerts when to enter and when to exit positions
Feel free to copy and use this script for your ideas and trading!
Trading bot: https://skyrex.io/login
Sign up to WhiteBIT and enjoy -40% off on trading commissions: https://cutt.ly/WhiteBIT
Les informations et les publications ne sont pas destinées à être, et ne constituent pas, des conseils ou des recommandations en matière de finance, d'investissement, de trading ou d'autres types de conseils fournis ou approuvés par TradingView. Pour en savoir plus, consultez les Conditions d'utilisation.