- Previous Open: shows the opening price of the previous period. It's the price at which the market first started trading in that period.
- Previous High: represents the highest price reached during the previous period. It can act as a resistance level for the current period.
- Previous Low: indicates the lowest price hit during the previous period. It can serve as a support level in the current period.
- Previous Close: the last price at which the asset traded during the previous period. It's often considered the most accurate reflection of the market sentiment at the end of that period.
These values provide a summary of the previous trading period's price action, giving you a baseline for comparing current price movements. They can help in understanding the market's direction and identifying potential support and resistance levels. It is important to keep in mind that, like any other technical indicator, Previous OHLC does not give a definitive indication of future market direction and should be used in conjunction with other analytical tools, as well as fundamental analysis and market sentiment. It is also important to have appropriate risk management in place.
Confirming Signals with other indicators:
As with all technical indicators, it is important to confirm potential signals with other analytical tools, such as support and resistance levels, as well as indicators like RSI, MACD, and volume. This helps increase the probability of a successful trade.
Use proper risk management:
When using this or any other indicator, it is crucial to have proper risk management in place. Consider implementing stop-loss levels and thoughtful position sizing.
Combining with other technical indicators:
The indicator can be effectively used alongside other technical indicators to create a comprehensive trading strategy and provide additional confirmation.
Keep in Mind:
Thorough research and backtesting are essential before making any trading decisions. Furthermore, it's crucial to have a solid understanding of the indicator and its behavior. Additionally, incorporating fundamental analysis and considering market sentiment can be vital factors to take into account in your trading approach.
- This is a lagging indicator. Please note that the displayed values are delayed by the chosen timeframe on historical bars and show the values from the previous period on the current bar.
- The indicators within the TradeMaster Lite package aim for simplicity and efficiency, while retaining their original purpose and value. Some settings, functions or visuals may be simpler than expected.
We hold the view that the true path to success is the synergy between the trader and the tool, contrary to the common belief that the tool itself is the sole determinant of profitability. The actual scenario is more nuanced than such an oversimplification. Our aim is to offer useful features that meet the needs of the 21st century and that we actually use.
Everything provided by trademasterindicator – from scripts, tools, and articles to educational materials – is intended solely for educational and informational purposes. Past performance does not assure future returns.
Join our TRUE SMC community: discord.gg/trademaster
All our work is for informational and educational purposes only. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
Dans le véritable esprit de TradingView, l'auteur de ce script l'a publié en open-source, afin que les traders puissent le comprendre et le vérifier. Bravo à l'auteur! Vous pouvez l'utiliser gratuitement, mais la réutilisation de ce code dans une publication est régie par le règlement. Vous pouvez le mettre en favori pour l'utiliser sur un graphique.
Les informations et les publications ne sont pas destinées à être, et ne constituent pas, des conseils ou des recommandations en matière de finance, d'investissement, de trading ou d'autres types de conseils fournis ou approuvés par TradingView. Pour en savoir plus, consultez les Conditions d'utilisation.